One of my biggest goals in life is to become a professional public speaker. I’ve always admired Tony Robbins, Simon Sinek, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Martin Luther King, and countless others who’ve had an impact on others by just using their voice. Motivating and inspiring others, helping them rise to a successful, healthy, prosperous life and career, is incredibly rewarding.
I’m more than happy to come to your event and talk about
- the life as an airline pilot
- pilots decision making
- how a checklist can improve your life
- airline pilot vs. cargo pilot
- running a successful Youtube channel
- Instagram #pilot life versus the real #pilot life
or any presentation related and tailored to your event.
Please use my contact form to discuss dates etc.! Click here
In the past, I have given talks at flight schools. They invited me to come and speak, as they had used some of my videos during their training.
I’d be more than happy to come by your flight school and give a presentation about
- keeping up the motivation during training
- getting your first job after flight school
- how to approach the airline assessments
- how to prepare for the screening in the simulator
- transitioning from the Airbus A320 to the Boeing 747
- dealing with an emergency
- my life as a cargo pilot and the difference to passenger flying
Most importantly I want to connect with flight students. I want to motivate and inspire them to keep pushing forwards, in pursuit of their dream of working in the most beautiful office in the world.
Please use my contact form to discuss dates etc.!